The View From Here

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Still Under The Weather

I'm still feeling like poop, but this gave me a smile today. It's an amaryllis I got for Christmas from my friends and it's finally blooming. After my last disaster with top heavy plants I'm glad this one is less than a foot tall.

Amaryllis

On the other hand, I have been doing some knitting and have come up with an idea for my leftover wool...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful, just beautiful. I used to get one for my Mom every Christmas when she was alive.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Spicy said...

I would smile too at that beautiful flower. Usually I buy myself flowers at least once a month...but this month I haven't. Tomorrow when the storm is over...I plan to get myself a lovely bouquet to remind me that spring will be here soon.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Chrysalis said...

That's gorgeous. I hope you're feeling better. I was still up all night coughing and can't stop. The Dr. gave me pills to quiet it, but they aren't working, arrghh. I'm just suffering through. Hope you kick yours and feel 100% soon. ((hugs))

8:54 AM  
Blogger Rositta said...

It looks like I'm going to have to do the heart ablation after all, the arrythmia are back full force.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home