Where Have I Been?
I've been having a social life and now I'm paying for it. That's the problem when you have a chronic health issue and you go out socializing two days in a row. I really ought to know better but it was fun anyway.
On Saturday we went to our friends home for a bridge night. First we had a wonderful dinner provided by the hosts for the evening and then we played and laughed and played some more. There were 12 of us and we made up three tables. I can report that I was at the winning table and my best hand of the night was 26 points. That almost started my arrhythmia again...
On Sunday we drove out of town a little to visit with Bennie the wonder dog and his parents for a great dinner and then some more bridge. We were teaching them the game and had lots of laughs. Today though I am paying, big time. I think the next couple of days will be spent in bed just resting. See you when I feel better...
Labels: Life





5 Comments:
wow! 26 points! great hand!
smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Hope you feel better soon.
Even without a chronic health issue, I have come to hate going out two days in a row (sometimes one day in a row). I'm not at all anti-social, it's just that I have my patterns and like to stick to them. Otherwise, Godspeed to you.
Hi Rositta. . .You naughty girl, out galavanting ;) So sorry you are feeling peckish now.
Do tell. . .since I have never in my life played Bridge, do you have to eat the Bridge mix with it?
I have never tried Bridge Mix either.
Take care and rest up!
Lisa
Hi Miss Bee, yup 26 points, a beautiful 4 no trump hand and I made it.
Thanks Juanita, a little better today.
Hi Ian, I'm kind of anti social but once in a while, what the heck.
Lisa, Bridge Mix! what the heck is that, lol...Nope with this crowd it's a full course dinner plus wonderful snackies. Next month it's my turn to be host...ciao
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home