Something To Smile About
I got the best birthday present evah...
The retinal surgeon told me this morning that yes, he can operate on my eye and make the scarring go away. It has been a scary time because I've been legally blind (20/200) in the right eye since early January. The surgery was my only hope.
Meanwhile I found this little video here and it made me smile. I hope it makes you smile too.





14 Comments:
Wonderful news! Think of those orchids! :-)
I'm so thankful right now. Rositta, I can't begin to imagine what you've been through these past couple of months. It would seem to me that everything else you have going on would be bearable but for the loss of eyesight. Sometimes, prayer is answered.
I was so scared that this was permanent and the doc seems positive that there will be a good outcome. Rudee, compared to what you have been given this is small but to me the idea of not being able to knit, read or do pottery was devastating.
I'm so happy for you, Rositta!
I can only imagine the relief you must have felt with this good diagnosis.
A happy belated birthday, by the way. You did look great blowing the candles :)
Yes Devil Mood, the relief was immense, a big loaf off my shoulders. One week to go...
Tanya in concert.
Oh, and it's EVAR. Good news!
i am so happy to see this!!!
smiles, bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
So noted Teddy.
Thanks Ms Bee, it is a relief, giant relief.
Rositta I am so very happy for you. I have a wee inkling of some of what you go through and it is so nice to get a break once in a while. I can't imagine what losing your sight would be like so I am really really thrilled that you can have the scarring corrected!
Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY too!
Such good news! I really hope he can do something for you.
I had been putting off going back to the eye doctor to get a spot on my left retina checked, but I now have an appt. in April.
Cynthia, I know you do. We live within the same health care system me thinks.
Christina, absolutely get that spot checked, better safe than sorry.
I am so pleased that you got some good news about your eye! Your new look for your birthday is beautiful and I hope that this year continues to be a beautiful one for you!
Happy Belated Birthday!
YAY! It's going to be so good to see your lovely flowers! I hope that helps your world a little bit.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home