Tomorrow's The Day
Tomorrow I find out if surgery is possible to correct the macular pucker that came out of nowhere in January. Yes January, that's how long I've been waiting and I hope it's not too late. If there is a God out there I have to wonder what else is coming my way. People keep telling me that God only gives you what he/she thinks you can handle, well guess what...I'm done. I have been pushed so close to the edge these past two years since my Mom died I swear one more thing will just send me over.
So keep your fingers crossed (toes too) that all will be well tomorrow.
Meanwhile the garden is showing signs of life and I harvested some pussy willows yesterday. They were the plumpest since we put this bush in five years ago.
For my birthday my orchids obliged by being in full bloom and there was a new addition to the family. I've got five orchids now and I'd better stop collecting, my poor neighbour has to take care of them for two months every year.


And this little beauty...well that is an Amaryllis from a year ago. Usually I toss them out when they're done blooming but this one I kept and lo and behold I got it to bloom again this year. It pleases me that I could do that.
Oh yes, I blew out all the candles on the cake in one go...





4 Comments:
I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you. I pray something can be done-and I'm sure that will be the best birthday gift ever.
I'm living proof that it's an old wives tale that God never gives us more than we can handle. It happens routinely. Still, I'll keep you in my prayers that this can be fixed.
Hugs.
Happy Belated birthday and I'm thinking of you today wondering if you will indeed get to have surgery. I just can't believe they make you wait so long for something like that.
I sincerely hope everything goes well. I read the link to the Macular Pucker, very interesting. And your orchids are beautiful. Think of their beauty, keep the picture of them in your mind, for comfort.
Rudee, I was thinking of you as I hit publish. There is no one who has had more stuff on their plate than you, makes my stuff seem trivial.
Christina, I'm convinced the German health care system is the best.
swenglishexpat, the beauty of flowers gives me joy...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home