The View From Here

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom

My beloved Mother who died in May of 2007, would have turned 87 today. This is our third birthday without her and I truly thought she's still be with us. We miss her terribly.



I see so much of her in our granddaughter Elliotte, who she sadly never got to meet.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Chrysalis said...

What a beautiful picture. You probably know what else I would say to you, so I won't here. Spirit hug, my friend.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Rositta said...

I know Chrysalis, I know you think of me as I of you. Hugs to you...

7:26 PM  
Blogger Rudee said...

I'm sending you big hugs.

11:00 PM  
Blogger Rositta said...

Thank you Rudee, I can feel it. It was a bad day yesterday.

9:54 AM  
Blogger swenglishexpat said...

I know how you feel. But isn't it wonderful to see her in your grandchild? You sense the link between generations. Stay positive and strong, Rositta. :-)

1:54 PM  
Blogger Rositta said...

Chinese Proverb?

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home