Soon!
Just 22 days until we leave for Calgary and I get to see not only my granddaughter Elliotte but also this group of guys below. The three amigos I call them and they are my three grandsons. From left to right are Jay, Cassidy and Bradyn.
They are going to help me climb my mountain next year. The offspring is helping too, just as soon as my foot heals and my eye get operated. They may have to carry me up, but I'm getting up there...

Labels: Family, Mountain Hiking





3 Comments:
that's the spirit. you go for the mountain! we'll each get through our "things" we have going on. :)
awww, they are adorable! but don't tell them i said that, tell them i said handsome! ha ha ha
smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Chryslis,that mountain is on my bucket list and I will do it.
Ms. Bee, not only are they handsome young men, they are really good guys. They'll help their old grandma hike that mountain.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home