The View From Here

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I've Been Meaning To Do This...

Send you over to visit Dr. Jim at StorytellERdoc. This has become one of my favourite blogs to read. Dr. Jim makes me laugh, cry, sad and happy and that says a lot. I have over 200 blogs on Bloglines and yet he is one of the first I check out. Of course knowing on which days he will post makes this easier. Go have a look, read a couple of his stories and I guarantee you'll be hooked.

Sorry Dr. Jim, I've been meaning to blogroll you for a while now but stuff just got in the way.

Six days to the hip replacement, I can hardly wait...

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

I did a blog post about him too, a few months ago. Isn't he something? Very few blogs I read all the time anymore, but, I never miss him, (or you or several others) and if I do I catch up when I can get to it.

I want him for my Doctor and my families Doctor!

10:21 PM  
Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i already go there, don't know how i found him, just did i guess. i love his emails back to me too. very kind.

good luck and prayers to you honey!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxo

10:24 PM  
Blogger Rositta said...

I too wish he was my doc for sure, he is very empathetic. Actually I have never run into anyone like him in our ER's nor do we have ER's as he describes his workplace. Getting personal email replies from him is neat.

11:37 PM  
Blogger Rudee said...

I've read his blog before, and he does have a way with words.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Chrysalis said...

The post I read of his today, ugh...tears. I've got to stop reading him before I go to work. He is awesome.

Wow, you have all those blogs, Rositta! I only have a few chosen ones I follow. I can't keep up with those.

Cathy's however...I am patiently waiting to read more. Get crack'en Cathy! ;)

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home