WTF
So what do you think he's telling Prime Minister Stephen Harper?
Listen up Stevie, you'd best stay in Afghanistan... maybe? Maybe it's just me but I find pointing a finger at someone highly offensive.

Another Canadian soldier will be making the trip down the Highway of Heroes this week after loosing his life in Afghanistan.
Labels: Canadian Politics





4 Comments:
oh he is SO arrogant!!! sorry. i feel like i have to apologize for him all over the place and yet i sure as heck didn't vote for him.
smiles, bee
xoxoxooxxoxo
I just wonder why he's not shaking his finger at some other nations, you know, the ones that are not friendly towards America. We are supposed to be you friend. My mother always taught me never to shake a finger at anyone, it's not polite. Great photo-op...
I don't know the context of what was being said, so I'll refrain from presuming he was scolding your PM, but you're right, finger pointing does not look good.
I wish we could all leave Afghanistan, and Iraq. Talk about your debacles! These two wars were doomed from the beginning--especially when the focus shifted from terrorism to black gold--and we invaded Iraq. I don't blame your citizens from wanting to leave this situation.
Our media was all over this one especially in light of Ms. Clinton's tongue lashing just recently. I don't suppose we'll ever know what was said, it's the finger wagging that bugged me. Tomorrow another soldier takes a ride down the Highway of Heroes. Ah yes, the "black gold"...the start of all wars in the middle east...There sure is a big thirst for it in America.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home