A Pot of Gold? No, but that's not what I wanted. I found another Ophthalmologist and have an appointment next month. That's what I really wanted, another opinion.
Funny how things happen, isn't it? I'm REALLY hoping that this time you'll get the right treatment and be on your way to being able to see properly with both eyes!
Chrys you are right of course, sometimes things work out the way they are meant to. Christina, I was awfully close to coming to Germany and having my eyes checked there believe it or not. My friend just had hip replacement and I could have killed two birds with one stone, help her out and take care of my eyes. I will see what this doctor has to say now though. Hope you are well.
The thing is Rudee, in this town they all know each other. I've already been asked who did the surgery and was informed that he "is one of the best". I will see the original doc next Tuesday and I'm wondering if he will already know I'm looking for another opinion. I guess I'll have to wait and see. I could have done without the pneumonia though...
MaryAnne, that rainbow was even prettier in real life. My camera is not good enough to capture what it really looked like. One way or another there will be a resolution to my eye issue. I have decided that I will not get the other eye operated until the operated eye works. I'm not taking the chance. Thanks for visiting...
I'm so sorry you're having such trouble with your eyes -- I hope this new doc will have some answers for you. It's hard for me to imagine how frustrating it must be to have gone through laser surgeries with such poor results.
And rheuma, too! I'm sending all the warmth and comfort I can in your direction, and I hope that today will be a much better day for you. Be gentle with yourself and take care, eh?
Vielen Dank Wren, today is a better day...the sun is shining and I don't feel quite so achy. I can actually knit a little. I have an appointment soon with another eye doc and hope for a better result. Yesterday I was told that 20/40 was the best he could do, sigh...Tschuess
Lung cancer survivor. Middle aged broad who has become somewhat cynical about the world in which we live. I am constantly shaking my head at the stupidity of humans, sometimes even my own.
I'm in serious denial about my Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fybromyalgia and just trying to live my life to the fullest, after all, I still have a mountain to climb.
9 Comments:
See...that delay you were upset about, just may work out in your best interest.
Funny how things happen, isn't it? I'm REALLY hoping that this time you'll get the right treatment and be on your way to being able to see properly with both eyes!
Chrys you are right of course, sometimes things work out the way they are meant to.
Christina, I was awfully close to coming to Germany and having my eyes checked there believe it or not. My friend just had hip replacement and I could have killed two birds with one stone, help her out and take care of my eyes. I will see what this doctor has to say now though. Hope you are well.
No such thing as an accident. THis was meant to be how things worked out for you. I'm hoping this doctor is the answer to your problems!
The thing is Rudee, in this town they all know each other. I've already been asked who did the surgery and was informed that he "is one of the best". I will see the original doc next Tuesday and I'm wondering if he will already know I'm looking for another opinion. I guess I'll have to wait and see. I could have done without the pneumonia though...
Oh my friend you have had so much to deal with lately.....I hope you find another doctor if that is what you want...
I love that rainbow...
MaryAnne, that rainbow was even prettier in real life. My camera is not good enough to capture what it really looked like. One way or another there will be a resolution to my eye issue. I have decided that I will not get the other eye operated until the operated eye works. I'm not taking the chance. Thanks for visiting...
Guten Tag, Rositta!
I'm so sorry you're having such trouble with your eyes -- I hope this new doc will have some answers for you. It's hard for me to imagine how frustrating it must be to have gone through laser surgeries with such poor results.
And rheuma, too! I'm sending all the warmth and comfort I can in your direction, and I hope that today will be a much better day for you. Be gentle with yourself and take care, eh?
Tschuess,
Wren
Vielen Dank Wren, today is a better day...the sun is shining and I don't feel quite so achy. I can actually knit a little. I have an appointment soon with another eye doc and hope for a better result. Yesterday I was told that 20/40 was the best he could do, sigh...Tschuess
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home