The View From Here

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Wow - It's Been A While

I had no idea how long it's been since I've written anything and I'll be surprised if there is still anybody out there. Oh well, that's life...I do have a good excuse. I'm still not up to snuff and since I don't want to whine I'd rather ignore the blog. In another two weeks or so my other eye will be operated and I hope for a better outcome. My eye doc finally admitted that yes, maybe there was a problem with the eye. He now says that the implanted lens is wrinkled and that once the other eye is done and healed there would be some laser correction.

Today the woman who takes care of my house brought me these...

In return, I gave her this...

I knit it just for her, doesn't she look great in it?

She periodically brings me flowers and I give her knitted stuff but his time it was because it's my birthday soon and it's her birthday too. We are both Pisces.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh rosita i am so sorry about your eye, i sure hope they fix it! buggers.

your sweater is beautiful!!! you really are a talented lady. you need those eyes!

hugs, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxo

11:01 PM  
Blogger Chrysalis said...

There better be a birthday party on this blog! I'll bring chocolate covered brownies to the part. :)

8:17 AM  
Blogger Rudee said...

The sweater is gorgeous!

Happy Birthday to you (soon).

Good luck with the eye surgery.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Rositta said...

Thanks Ms Bee, I live to knit and without eyes that's kind of hard.
Chrysalis, I'm afraid there won't even be cake this year, sigh...
Rudee, Cecelia really loved it and I'm glad for it. She deserves it, she's my angel.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

I hope your eyes are better soon. I love that jacket you knit and she looks lovely in it. I also love your flowers.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Rositta said...

I am writing from my new birthday present, my brand new iPod touch. I really need to fix my eyes, this keyboard is really tiny. Yes there will be cake, I baked it myself...

7:40 PM  
Blogger Chrysalis said...

We're going to need some good coffee, I'd better run to the store.

Happy Birthday, Rositta!

7:42 AM  
Blogger swenglishexpat said...

Oh yes, still here! That goes for both of us . ;-) How much bad luck can you get? I really hope they will fix it properly and for good next time. What a wonderfully crazy vase! You kind of get the message though. :-)

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home