The View From Here

Friday, April 02, 2010

In Preparation For...

Easter and the arrival of Boy 1 from California, I did a little baking. Oatmeal cookies with some chocolate chips and macadamia nuts thrown in for good measure. I need to put some of the weight back on that I lost being ill this past week.

They are delicious...

For my Greek Orthodox husband... Easter Bread

Didn't turn out half bad...

Tomorrow I will dye some red eggs just for him. A very Happy Easter to those of you who celebrate...

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Rudee said...

Happy Easter to all of you!

That bread looks yummy. So do the cookies. Oh, look! Now I'm starving.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Michaela said...

Hi Rositta, just visiting! Thanx for popping over to my blog. Wow, you are a devoted wife making those Greek Easter treats for your hubby. Thats so nice. I have been to Toronto (& loved it). Actually Canada and Australia are a lot alike in important areas such as education, health care, and gun laws. The U.S. can just go and butt out (grumbles: paternalistic, grrrr bombastic, grrr). I once met an American who thought Australia was a part of Texas... :-D

4:42 PM  
Blogger Rositta said...

Hi Michaela, your comment made me laugh. I like to say I'm baking for hubby but really, I do love baking.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Chrysalis said...

Those look so good, Rositta. I hope you had a great time.

5:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wowzie! That bread looks beautiful. I hope your Easter turned out beautiful.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Devil Mood said...

This has really aggravated my starvation state. Yum.
Hope you had a good Easter!

2:05 PM  
Blogger Rositta said...

Yes thank you, we had a great Easter. Boy 1 is still here from sunny California so it's a bit busy and I'm surrounded by too much Testosterone to post.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home