A Little Update
So it's Friday and I'm still alive, just barely mind you, but alive. After three days of retching, not being able to eat and trying to convince all and sundry that morphine was not a good drug for me someone finally listened. I've also had the misfortune of having the same nurse I had six years ago who I not affectionally called "Nurse Ratchett".
There was no love lost between us and I'm glad I don't have to see until Monday. Yes I will be here at least until then and if I am medically stable will go to rehab for two weeks. They need to get my electrolytes sorted out.
I have been up walking and it's not too bad considering all I'm taking now is Tylenol.
Internet service is spotty and I can't always send them. I hope I can post this.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone





5 Comments:
thanks for the update honey, have been thinking of you.
smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Hi Rositta, hugs and prayers for you! I am glad you are almost up and around... Take good care and do the exercises like they tell you. You will be fine. At least once you get home you will be like the 6 million dollar woman, with all your new improved bits, yeah?
Your nurse has some stick-to-it-iveness. She stuck there just so she could get you on the rebound.
Now that you're feeling better, try to stay out of trouble and don't beat Nurse Ratchett with your walker.
Rositta, it's so good to hear from you. Hang in there...you are on your way to healing now.
I'm having a hard time being able to leave a comment for you. The comment box won't load or it's taking a long time to, so if you don't hear from me here - I'll send you an email.
Think good healing thoughts and behave. ;)
Ms Nee, I've been thinking of Sarge too. I hope he's doing okay. I've been trying all day to post but Internet here at this "wonderful" hotel is spotty. I've been fighting with doctors all day about the right pain meds and loosing. Finally a wonderful charge nurse took up the battle and won. There is a God, she is wan...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home