The View From Here

Monday, May 24, 2010

Off To The Hospital I Go...

For what I truly is the last time for a long long while. Those of you who follow this blog will know that I've had my share of crap these last two years or so and I pretty much hope that this is the end.

By this time tomorrow I should have a brand spanking new hip. To say that I having been counting the hours recently is an understatement. The pain in the last 10 days or so has been excruciating to the point that I spend way to much time planted on the sofa in a horizontal position swallowing heavy duty painkillers. Tomorrow that will all end, I still have a mountain to climb after all...

I finished these little anklets just in time to take with me. I wonder if they will let me wear them in the O.R.?

Ankle Socks 001

I'll write when I can and let you all know how it's going. I have real hopes of getting into a rehab hospital for a couple of weeks. Meanwhile, later...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

they are adorable! we will be with you in thoughts and prayers honey...

keep us posted when you can.

hugs, bee
xoxoxoxooxox

12:19 AM  
Blogger Rudee said...

I love your socks. With those on, you'll be the talk of the OR.

Good luck, sweetie. All will be well and you'll be pain free soon enough. Lord knows you deserve it!

1:47 AM  
Blogger Chrysalis said...

Good luck, Rositta! We'll all be thinking of you, and waiting to hear how you are.

Love those socks!

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home