The View From Here

Monday, May 31, 2010

Two Steps Forward One Step Back

I thought I had this beat. They changed my drugs, no more vomitting, I was walking a little and after almost a week I finally had a shower.

The nurse removed my dressing and I heard him say "oh f--k" under his breath. I wasn't supposed to hear. He called the head nurse and she basically told me the incision had opened up and they were calling my surgeon.

He will stop by this morning between surgeries. Meanwhile, I feel clean and scared...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 Comments:

Blogger Chrysalis said...

Oh, what the hll.......

Just hang tight, Rositta. You poor thing. You just have not been having a breeze of things for sure.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Rudee said...

Oh, no! I hope it's nothing, but this doesn't sound good.

Fingers and toes are crossed here in Detroit.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Devil Mood said...

I'll be thinking of you, I'm sure they can fix that. Positive thoughts going your way!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Rositta said...

The plan is butterfly tape and if that doesn't work staples. Meanwhile I missed out on a rehab bed because I wasn't medically stable, sigh.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home