The View From Here

Saturday, August 28, 2010

I'm Dying - From The Heat

Yes, yes I know... most people would envy me being here in sunny Greece. The truth of the matter is, I am not good in the heat. I tend to want to stay in a cool air conditioned room and never move until after 7 at night when it does cool off a bit.

So here's what we've been up to. We bought a bed. Finally, after three years of sleeping on cots and an air bed we have the real thing. A nice king size bed with a memory foam mattress that comes in two pieces. That means when either of us turns around or gets up at night the other won't be disturbed. Real cool...

Greece 2010 122

We also bought patio furniture, no more putting our coffee cups on cardboard boxes. We're stepping up in the world.

Greece First Three Days

We've been out to dinner at a wonderful seaside taverna and pigged out on seafood. It was Sophia's birthday.

Greece First Three Days (14)

Greece First Three Days (18)

And then there was the sunset...

Greece First Three Days

Greece First Three Days

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Rudee said...

I hope it cools down, soon.

It may be hot, but the pictures are beautiful. Enjoy those sunsets!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Chrysalis said...

Well, good deal, Rositta! Love the sunset pics. Sunsets are one of my favorite things.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home