I Love This
Because I don't have a single positive thing to report today I want to share this with you. It's my offspring's blog and it's just so positive today.
Have a lovely day...
Labels: Teddy stuff
Because I don't have a single positive thing to report today I want to share this with you. It's my offspring's blog and it's just so positive today.
Labels: Teddy stuff
2 Comments:
That was impressive, and so true. I choose to challenge myself each and everyday. Well, between knitting projects, but hey! That counts, doesn't it? I learn new techniques, I use math, and I'm creative. I'd say that counts.
You did a good job with your offspring, Rositta.
BTW, I did not find a new job, but it's just 15 days left until I go on vacation. I think I'm heading toward the mountains, again.
I loved that Rositta. Excellent!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home