The View From Here

Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Newest Pictures Of Elliotte (Ellie) Rositta Anne

Big Brother number one is Justin



Big Brother number two is Bradyn



Big Brother numer three is Cassidy


And this is the little girl they will be protecting. These are the newest pictures of little Ellie and according to the offspring she fits 3 month size clothes. No newborn stuff for her. She's looking a little more relaxed today now that the trauma of being born is over.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

She's just gorgeous....and lucky to have her own bodyguards!!

Congrats to your family.

5:37 PM  
Blogger jmb said...

Congratulations Rositta. I came over to see how your Mum was doing and found this happy post. Just imagine how curtailed her life will be with three older brothers, one is good, three too many. But I'll bet the parents are thrilled.
I hope your Mum is doing better and I sure hope she doesn't have Alzheimer's like my friend does.
regards
jmb

5:16 PM  
Blogger Rositta said...

I'm pretty sure it's not Alz actually, I'm convinced she had digoxin poisoning because now she is quite coherent. She remembers everything except very short term (like 3 hours ago. She's being evaluated for a pacemaker and then physio. I didn't want to do a post until I have more concrete news...ciao

7:32 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Oh my goodness, Rositta!
She is gorgeous. Lucky gram, you are!
And lucky babe to have a gram who knits!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home