The View From Here

Friday, April 20, 2007

Welcome To The World


IMG_2208.JPG
Originally uploaded by TeddyBoy.
This is my newest grandchild who weighed in at 10 lbs. 3 oz. That is one big baby girl. That's my offspring holding her and from what I can see she is frowning. Welcome to the world.

Her name is Elliotte Rositta Anne, quite a mouthful for this little one. She's going to have come issues with pronunciations.
We'll just call her Ellie.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Berlinbound said...

Congratulations Ros ....!

1:42 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Wow...that's a big girl. Gorgeous too.

Congratulations grandma...you must be so proud.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Rositta said...

Yup that is one big baby. She fits into 3 month size clothes already. Ti had a real rough time delivering her though...

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not that we're indecisive or anything, but we've changed (again?!?!) the spelling of Ellie's name. For the record, it will be recorded as: Elliotte.

I think we'll blame that one on Ti.

Pictures on Where's Teddy Now?

11:55 PM  
Blogger CaliforniaKat said...

Hi Rositta, congratulations! A granddaughter.

My brother weighed about the same when he was born, and he turned out to be a tree, which is the complete opposite of me. He also eats heaps, two entrees at restaurants in fact.

Thanks for sharing your good news. I take delight in others being grandparents since I myself started a bit late in life and won't have that same joy.

P.S. Could the frowning be due to her Greek roots? ;) I jest.

4:31 AM  
Blogger Christina | AmiExpat.com said...

Congrats Rositta! Wow, 10 lbs 3 oz. I'm going to try not to think about that possibility!

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home