The View From Here

Friday, April 13, 2007

One More Thing To Worry About!

As if things weren't bad enough with my Mom in the hospital, now there is this. There is a pervert on the loose pretending to be a doctor. He assaulted an 91 year old woman in the same hospital where my Mom is. I actually saw the TV crew there at noon yesterday interviewing someone but didn't give it much though. Later in the evening, security came to Mom's room and told us that there was someone coming to rooms behaving "inappropriately" huh! This man fondled a 91 year old woman and tried kissing her. I hope they catch the guy real soon.

On a positive note it would appear that taking my Mom off Digoxin has made an amazing difference. Her mental state has improved so dramatically over two days that I am convinced I was right. I'm glad the Doctor choose not to argue with me and at least try, kudos to him.

The grandsons are leaving tonight to go back home to Calgary so I will be alone again. Now that things are looking brighter I will just make twice a day trips to the hospital, once for lunch and once for dinner. That should cut down on my levels of stress. They are going to try and get her to walk and maybe rehabilitate her. The heart is still not working very well and there may be a blood clot in the arm. Updates from the Doc are to come later today.

Meanwhile, I will keep my eyes peeled for that pervert.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home