Damn - I've Had Enough Bad Luck
Remember This? This was four weeks ago and the colors are gone, the swelling on the other hand is not. Today I made a little trip to the doctor, who insisted on x-rays.

The result, two broken bones in my foot and a walking cast for six weeks. He couldn't understand how I have been able to walk on that foot for four weeks. Adrenalin maybe, I really had no choice. Well this will slow me down for sure, I'll be able to catch up on the knitting.

Labels: Life





3 Comments:
ouchie girl! your foot is one thing you should never mess with. im going to give you an "i told you so" ...i mentioned to you just after this happened to get it checked out. you never know with there being so many little bones in your foot. i do hope now you take care of your foot and let it heal since now you can rest some.
i once dropped a large piece of furniture on my foot and if it hit 1/4 of on inch either way i would have broke bones. i only had bruied the bones and swelling took forever to go down in addition to the pain i had for weeks.
big hugs to you and cant wait to see what you are working on with your knitting. :)
Yup, I know I'm an idiot. I was actually walking 4 miles a day on it for the last two weeks of Mom's hospitalization. I will take it easy now, as soon as the offspring leaves. It will be awfully quiet around here...thanks for visiting.
Rositta, I'm so sorry about your mother, but at least she's now at peace.
I hope your foot gets better without any trouble since it was left so long. Amazing what we can put up with when other stuff is going on in our lives.
Thanks for visiting today, it made me think to come over to see what was happening with your mother.
Take care of yourself
regards
jmb
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home