Hertha Lucie Helene Gross - January 14, 1923 - May 12, 2007

Early this morning, my beloved Mother died in my arms. It was not supposed to happen, she was on the road to recovery from a stroke and pace maker surgery.
She had another stroke Friday morning and could simply not recover from it. We let her go in peace to join my Father, who died May 6, 2000. I think he was calling for her.
She leaves behind a very sad and heartbroken daughter (me), son-in-law Steve, grandson Teddy, great grandsons Justin, Bradyn and Cassidy and great grandaughter Elliotte Rositta Anne.
Go in peace Mom, we love you.
Labels: Family





5 Comments:
Hi Rositta, I came to check on you today after several days without DSL and was disappointed to find this.
Though I've also lost my mother and father, I know each loss is different and cannot claim to understand how you feel. I can only offer my heartfelt condolences and tell you I'm here as a friend if you need me. You know where I am.
I never know what to say when I hear news like this other then im so sorry for your lose. i cant imagine what it feels like to lose a mother and not ready to find out.
my heart goes out to you and your family. she is now at peace and like you said...with your dad.
big hugs and much love to you Rositta...
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, Rositta. You and your family are in my thoughts.
I am so sorry, Rositta. There are no words to express. Sorry sounds meek and meaningless. I am thinking about you, though. And I immediately thought that when I die, I would want to be in the arms of one of my children. You were a wonderful daughter to have been there for her.
I too don't really know what to say, it gives me too a lump in my throat.. Anything like this is obviously very hard. But remembering the best times can and will get you through it..
What a beautiful pic to celebrate her life!
A hug and glad you loved my funny post. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home