I'm Here, Sort Of...
I do not like to blog when I'm out of sorts or if I'm not feeling well which is why I haven't been around. But I figured if I don't write something soon, you will all go away and I wouldn't want that.
I am seriously out of sorts these days and it all started with a two day migraine last week. Of course the only pill that works is the one I'm not supposed to take (Maxalt) but after two days of retching I broke down, crossed my fingers and took the pill. I'm still alive...
One Saturday we had our bridge club for dinner at our house and because I'm really feeling crappy (the arrhythmia) we had it catered. Everyone loved the food and a good time was had by all. Because I wasn't up to it and because there were enough players I got to hang out on the couch and knit instead of playing.
My sweetie has a really bad cold and I'm praying I don't catch it from him, hence he's been banished to the guest room. My heart ablation surgery is scheduled for the 29th of this month and the last thing I need is a cold. I'm sure they would cancel the surgery if I were sick and truthfully, I don't think I can wait any longer for this to happen. I'm pretty much at the end of rope here. So that's it and until I feel better no serious subjects, unless something crops up of course...just knitting
In case any one is interested in science, my offspring has a new blog, did I mention he's a science teacher?





6 Comments:
Hope you feel better sooner than soon. Love to your sweetie too.
i have you in my reader so whenever you come back i will see you and visit. be well my friend, sending good vibes and a prayer or two your way...
smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoox
Sorry to hear you are unwell Rositta. Well worse than usual.
You are on my reader too.
Good luck with you procedure, I'm sure it will go well.
Hope you're feeling better now. I've been knitting too and even my grandmother commented that I looked like a granny. lol
Congrats to your offspring for the blog :)
Actually feeling worse today and still hanging out on the couch.
Hey devil mood, why don't you post some of your knitting and you know what, more than granny's knit these days...
Rositta, I have posted it and I'm actually selling it in my new online shop ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home