Sylvester's Still Guarding The Backyard

Yup, he's been scaring the squirrels away all winter, that's his job. Tweetie Bird is helping and hopefully they will continue for a while longer; they are looking a little tired and ragged after this long winter.
I just had a 24 hour migraine and I'm still a bit worn out but I got out in the yard a bit and looked for signs of life. I found a couple...

Happy Weekend everyone...Labels: Stuff





7 Comments:
I love Tweety! Isn't it wonderful? No snow there? We still have lots in Ottawa.
Sorry about your migraine...my younger son (32) suffered for many years...now he takes Advil for migraine. He says thats the only thing that works for him (after many drs..and migraine meds)
Have a good weekend. Spring is surely coming our way.
yay! finally! hope you feel better soon honey...
smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
OH I do hope you feel better from your migraine...being a migraine suffer myself I feel your pain.....I love Sylvester..that is just so awesome....
How cute is that! Great to see signs of spring. I hope you feel better, Rositta. Those things are horrible!
I'm sorry I'm having a heck of a time getting over here as often as I'd like. At least you know I'm busy out here in RL. I miss my Rositta though. ((hugs))
I love the rebirth of everything in spring. It was such a rough winter. Way too much snow here in the big D. We aren't used to all that! I know it's spring-not from the blooms but from the size of the potholes. It's an artful dodge to get to work.
Feel better. I hate the hangover feeling of a migraine. Worse, there was no fun time that preceded it. Nothing to live to regret. It's wasted time if you ask me.
Oh that's so cute! :)
Hope you're feeling better now. That's one thing that affects me sometimes: migraines. When I'm very tired or stressed I get them and the only option is sleeping (that is if I can fall asleep, sometimes I can't).
Guess there is hope after all. Glad you migraine broke!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home