Wedding Anniversary
Today is our 17th wedding anniversary. Seems like yesterday when we made it legal after living together for 7 years. That's 24 years total.
We will be celebrating, not just today but the whole weekend and boy do we have something to celebrate. Steve's colonoscopy went really well and not one polyp was found. Now he doesn't need another one for two years. And I'm feeling good although just a little sore in my leg but that too shall pass. Pretty soon I will climb that mountain...





14 Comments:
Congratulations! Glad to hear all is going well. Enjoy your weekend
Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations. May you continue to be blessed. Enjoy yourselves. He is probably STARVING. Go out and have a nice dinner.
Happy anniversary Rositta.
happy anniversary! glad you are on the mend too honey...
smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxooxxoxo
I'm still walking like a duck so dinner out will be tomorrow. Funny thing about this 24 years, neither one of us thought it would last, we are total opposites, just goes to show...
Congratulations, Rositta!!! I hope you both have a great time!
Congratulations Rositta! :)
Wow, Happy Anniversary! And great news about the exam too.
Thanks guys, I have my eye on a "little" mountain in Alberta, just as soon as my offspring gets his house ready for visitors, I'm off...ciao
Congratulations on 24 years together!
Best wishes and lots of love.
DD
Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations to you both, and continued blessings to you in the health department.
Congratulations on both the anniversary and all the good medical news! Really terrific!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home