The View From Here

Monday, June 02, 2008

Today I Contributed To Global Warming

Today we drove 412 km round trip to spend 5 hours with this little girl. Was it worth it, you betcha. My grand daughter Elliotte, who lives three thousand km away was in the neighbourhood, so to speak with her Mom visiting her other set of grandparents. Couldn't miss my chance to have a few hugs. I haven't seen her in one year, it was time...to heck with global warming.


Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i don't blame you one bit! she is beautiful!!!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoooxoxoxxo

10:05 PM  
Blogger Rudee said...

Good for you! I hope you stocked up on hugs!

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn tootin'! That's definitely worth the drive. No one will fault you on that one.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Oh my goodness she's just precious. Hugs counteract the global warming effects of auto exhaust you know. ;)

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In our minds, Elliotte has graduated from baby to little girl. This picture certainly shows that.

12:36 AM  
Blogger Chrysalis said...

How cute is that sweet face? Adorable, Rositta!

7:51 AM  
Blogger melusina said...

I definitely don't blame you! She is adorable!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Rositta said...

She is cute for sure and yes Teddy, she's a little girl...
Europeans might not understand driving such a great distance for 5 hours but what the heck...

3:09 PM  
Blogger christina said...

Aww, she's definitely worth it, and yes, I understand.

4:08 AM  
Blogger Rositta said...

Christina, I knew you would understand, your a Canuck after all...ciao

9:28 AM  
Blogger jmb said...

Of course you did! Was there ever a question? She is so adorable.

12:14 AM  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

She's just adorable and def worth the carbon footprints you made!

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home