On The Day Four Canadian Soldiers Died In Afghanistan
For those who couldn't see the original video, here is the Youtube version. This is now being reported on the main stream media.
This was shown on Fox News on the same day four of our soldiers lost their lives fighting America's war!
This from the "most powerful country in the world"!!!
Nice to know what they think of us...





14 Comments:
i tried and tried and can't make the video work honey but i am truly sorry if you are offended by something they did. and i am so sorry about the soldiers. the war on terrorism is horrible i know, as are the terrorists. be safe my friend.
hugs, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoox
They're behavior is despicable. Why this news station has any followers at all is mind boggling. Go ahead and let this horrible man know exactly what you think of him. I did.
redeye@foxnews.com
I did see the video the day it came out and sadly I am not surprised. This sense of arrogance and self-righteous belittling of Canada once again shows American ignorance of who we are. The fact that some a-hole could say the only reason we 'get away' with our behaviour is because we border with the most powerful country in the real displays his ignorance of what his country in their 'power' has done to so many countries over the years. The fact that Americans travelling abroad use Canadian flags to hide their true identities speaks volumes. These guys are idiots.
I listened to a little of it. Heard enough. I hope you know this is 4 people (none of who I have ever seen before) sitting around a table talking asinine BS. Only 4 of them. They are not representative of America as a whole. Every American I know has great respect for Canada and would never participate in a conversation like this. It may be unfair to judge America based on these 4 people.
I have many friends and even family who live in Canada. I cannot even imagine us ever being at war with you. What a sad day that would be.
What offended me and some other friends was that it made prime time news here on the same day that another 4 young soldiers lost their lives fighting in Afghanistan. I know it's not representative but how many people watch this crap and believe it.
Sadly, too many.
Rudee, it's all over the main stream media, Canadians are pissed at this as am I. I have written Fox news and hope others will too. We have lost 118 young men for what is in my view not our war...
Try as I might I was unable to view the video clip...something tells me that is a good thing....because based on the response you have to this post that guy is an idiot....and should lose his job....good for you for speaking out....I truly is ignorant of what truly is going on out there...let's put him on the front lines....and trying to clear some of those land mines.....
The sad thing about FOX is that they are an international station....the leadership of that organization should have pulled that spot right away...to allow such trash is no better than what they complain about other countries and the stuff they say about Americans.....shame on FOX and shame on that reporter....
Ok I was able to listen.....I want to smack him down....how dare he!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooo pissed.....wow....no wonder the US has such issues with what they call Terrorist countries....look what they think they can get away with on national television.....and how dare he smurk at someone's name....was he trying to do a comedy piece....shame shame shame.....he is a disgrace to the American people....
I'm just listening to people's responses during a call in news show here in Toronto and the responses are very negative against Fox News. Today is the repatriation of the 4 dead Canadians and I guarantee the over passes on the Highway of Heroes will be packed...
hi again, i was able to see it today. it is horrible. it is also red eye which i never watch, they think they are comedy, they are sick. i do like foxnews, but not redeye, ever.
sending apologies honey!
hugs, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Miss Bee, the people who read and comment on my blog are not the kind of people who subscribe to this crap and I know that. No apology necessary... what has my goat so to speak, is that there are so many unthinking people who actually would believe this to be true. Fox needs to distance itself and offer an apology. It's now all over our mainstream news and there are a lot of upset Canadians...
I'm so ashamed that those punks got airtime.
This has now made the news around the world and unfortunately reinforces the impression of "the bad American" which I have run into on my travels. We too have political satirists here but they don't trash other countries, only our own and generally not in such a vicious way...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home