It's Friday, No More Thinking
A busy Friday here a chez Rositta, a huge Norway Maple that causes us lot of worry during big storms needed trimming. The way trees have been falling down all over town recently it was time to tackle this project.
The professionals were called in...
The preparations...
Tie the ropes...
Oops, it wasn't supposed to end up on the hydro wire... hold that ladder buddy.
One more big branch...
Let the clean up begin...And just for fun a little quiz again, I seem to like doing these on weekends for some reason. So this one is compliments of Cathy's Place and it's kind of fun. So There you go, my brain is orange, what color is yours?
| Your Brain is Orange |
![]() Of all the brain types, yours is the quickest. You are usually thinking a mile a minute, and you could be thinking about anything at all. Your thoughts are often scattered and random - but they're also a lot of fun! You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about esoteric subjects, the meaning of life, and pop culture. |
This is also the weekend he Calgary Stampede opens in Calgary, Alberta. This photo was from our trip there a few years ago. Stampede week was a ton of fun and I hope to go again. I'm sure the "offspring" and family will be there.

And last, but not least, this is your last chance to vote for the Seven Wonders of the World. Good luck getting through though, the site is so busy it's almost impossible to get through. I voted ages ago but thanks to Kat for reminding me the deadline was fast approaching. I meant to write about this before but it slipped my mind. My vote went to Neuwandstein Castle in Germany not because I'm German, but because I've been there and it's magnificent. Of course I've been to the Acropolis too, but hey, I'm loyal to my roots.






2 Comments:
You took the maple down?
No Teddy, the operative word was "trimming". They gave it a good clean up though and got rid of all the dead wood. I guess I missed the last picture. Happy Stampede out there in Cowtown...ciao
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home