The View From Here

Monday, February 04, 2008

Personality DNA - A Quiz

This is an interesting quiz and it comes compliments of EuroTrippen. Try it it's interesting.

Attentive Inventor
Confidence
Low High
96
Openness
Low High
92
Extroversion
Low High
94
Empathy
Low High
64
Trust in others
Low High
38
Agency
Low High
96
Masculinity
Low High
60
Femininity
Low High
64
Spontaneity
Low High
82
Attention to style
Low High
22
Authoritarianism
Low High
96
Earthy/Imaginative
Imaginative Earthy
50
Aesthetic/Functional
Functional Aesthetic
18

Interesting results I'd say, I wonder what the people who know me would say though...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

More interesting to me is if You agree with the results of the test.

12:23 AM  
Blogger Rositta said...

I'd say in some it's dead on on others it's way off. For example the Aesthetic/Function only gives me 18. I'd say that one was wrong, I have a keen eye for the aesthetic, and imaginative for sure, I'm a potter I have to be imaginative. Otherwise not too wrong...

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home