The View From Here

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Smallest House In Town

Cute right? It's about as wide as my driveway and yet it has three rooms and a bathroom and is fully renovated. Mind you to go to bed you have to open the Murphy Bed.

I think this is officially Toronto's smallest house.

If I was living alone I could actually picture myself living in this little house although where I would stash my wool I don't know...

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

it is adorable!!! i doubt i would fit in it though! ha ha ha

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1:31 PM  
Blogger Chrysalis said...

I saw this house in a report at some point. I could not believe it was habitable. Wasn't it an alley at some point in time? I believe they had marks on the inside from the wheels of a carriages going through from centuries ago.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Ian Lidster said...

There was an article about that house in the G&M a while ago. I think it's kind of cool.

7:24 PM  
Blogger Rositta said...

I know, I know...I was at loss today about what to post. I am working on a story about a small house, a big tree and our ridiculous city councilors...ciao

7:51 PM  
Blogger ipanema said...

oh i love this Rositta. It's cute to be an out office. you can do your knitting there or write your posts. :)

thanks for sharing.

12:08 AM  
Blogger Rositta said...

Ipanema, what inspired me to find this photo was your picture hunt photos... I remember seeing this house once when I was still in real estate and once a family of 5 actually lived there...I love pictures of your part of the world.

10:56 AM  
Blogger SeaSpray said...

Wow...how cute is that!? I would love to see the inside! Very interesting. :)

1:08 AM  
Blogger Rositta said...

Seaspray, if you click on my link, scroll down to "tour" it will show you pictures of the inside. It's actually quite functional; has a living room, kitchen, full bathroom and a Murphy bed at the rear...

10:52 AM  
Blogger SeaSpray said...

Wow...I enjoyed the tour..thanks!

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home