The View From Here

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Just Another Snow Day

Other than the snow, there is not much news here in T-Dot today. We have had 17 cm overnight (that's just over 6 inches) with another 10 or so to come this afternoon. My sweetie is taking a "snow day" and doing some odds and sods around the house for me. I need some shelves installed and some boxes moved that are a tad to heavy for me.

I haven't taken any pictures this morning but it looks gorgeous outside. I know other areas of the country have way worse weather than we do but darn it all, this is just too much snow. There is absolutely no where left on the road to pile it and the plows haven't been through. Cars are getting stuck trying to get up a little hill on our street. And I hate being housebound and not getting my exercise by walking.

I wanted to go back to the Arthritis Society hot pool program this week and needed the doctor to okay it. Sadly for me he refused to sign permission because of the Arrhythmia, darn. I think I'm going to need that Ablation surgery after all, I've had a bad couple of weeks. Hopefully it will all be sorted out soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home