The View From Here

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

One Down, Two To Go

The eye surgery was this morning and I'm told it went well. I'm a little dozey and headachy right now so this just a quick post to say I'm alive and survived. Tomorrow the bandage comes off and well see how well I can see. I have been warned that recovery is 6 to 8 weeks.


Next on the agenda of surgeries is my foot for which I see the surgeon next month and after that my right hip. It has been bothering me for about six months mildly and all of a sudden it went completely bad.

That's it for today, I'm off to bed... I don't think I can watch Survivor tonight, sigh.

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

You look mighty pretty for just having surgery. I hope this works and that you soon will be seeing well again.

Take care of you and get some rest. Thinking of you.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Rudee said...

Nice patch-what impresses me is how good your lips look. Dahling, you look mahvelous!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Rositta said...

He he, the first two photos sucked so I looked for the lipstick. I wiped it off right after I took this photo and headed to bed...

8:59 PM  
Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

survivor was not that good tonight and it think it is on tomorrow night too. glad this is over with! rest well...

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

9:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

congrats on the surgery, you look pretty good....maybe that is the meds! lol

take care of yourself.

9:53 PM  
Blogger christina said...

So glad you're OK. Sending you lots of healing vibes...

P.S. I put on lipstick 3 days after I had surgery and felt better IMMEDIATELY. :-)

9:56 AM  
Blogger swenglishexpat said...

I'm glad it went well. Just stay patient and take one step at a time, that's how you get there!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Devil Mood said...

Oh that was quick.
Wish you a swift recovery and don't think about all the next issues just yet. Give yourself a little break!

7:44 PM  
Blogger flydragon said...

I'm so glad you finally were able to get this down after waiting sooo long!! Looking great, too.

10:31 AM  
Blogger Stink Eye & Tube Steak said...

Must admit you look stunning as a pirate. . .I hope everything heals well. Take it easy. XO

3:32 PM  
Blogger Luis said...

Glad you made it through ok and you must be doing something right to look so well after surgery !

Glad also to see that your blog is thriving !! Long may it continue.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Rositta said...

Well guys, I might have looked good on day one but it's not going so well now. I've been sick since Thursday when the bandages came off and the eye is major irritated. No knitting, no tv an darn it all, only a few minutes of computer a day, grrr...

7:59 PM  
Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

when you feel better i want you to see this...

http://sargecharlie.blogspot.com/2009/03/post-for-my-canadian-friend.html

sarge did a post about that tv show. feel better honey...

hugs, bee
xoxoxoxxoxoxoxo

10:01 AM  
Blogger Rositta said...

Miss Bee, your Sarge is an officer and a gentleman...

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home