The View From Here

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

For Your Enjoyment - And Mine

If this doesn't make you smile I don't know what will.. I've watched it over and over tonight.



I need a little help tonight, the news from Greece is not good.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i am so sorry about the news honey. i sure wish it was better.

i watched the video and found myself dancing too! thanks...

hugs, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

11:39 PM  
Anonymous deviousdiva said...

so sorry sweetie. You and your family are on my mind constantly these days. I wish I had words of comfort but it's hard because nothing anyone says changes the situation. I can only hope that the fact that people are thinking of you all is some kind of comfort.
Much love
DD

7:33 AM  
Blogger Rudee said...

Such a clever video. I love that some of them are clearly participants and the rest and travelers caught unaware, but are sporting. It's well done.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Rositta said...

Ms Bee, glad you were dancing. Enjoy your up coming cruise.
DD, you know what hospitals are like there so you understand Steve's frustration. I tell him every day about the comments.
Rudee, this was a video done for a commercial but your right, ordinary people just spontaneously got in the act and it's real cool.

10:10 AM  
Blogger  Gigi Ann said...

So sorry about the news of your MIL. But, I did enjoy the video, it is a lifter upper.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Luis said...

Yes the mood needs lightening sometimes. Thank you for sharing this !

Sorry to hear about your news. It puts my own woes in perspective.

Us Brits are now fretting that we are turning into a Police State and are losing the right for protestors. The Police have been attacking peaceful protestors and passers by minding their own business. One man died- not good.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Rositta said...

Gramma Anne, thanks for visiting. It is an uplifting video and i find myself going back time and again.
Luis, I have read the Guardian about the protesters and how they are being prevented from leaving an area for a long time. I also saw the video of how the police office hit the protester that died, very very sad.

7:15 PM  
Blogger jmb said...

Thinking of you Rositta.

Have a happy Easter if you can.

6:57 PM  
Blogger Rositta said...

Mary Anne, thank you. I did try but it was a bit lonely here without Steve...

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home